Kickin Ass On Dreamweaver !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickin Ass On Dreamweaver !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Deviant ROCKS!!
A message for all you I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:51 am by Velsieze

» Ilwyn your just........
A message for all you I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:26 am by Ilwyn

» New Years
A message for all you I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:06 am by Guest

» Territory War :)
A message for all you I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:52 am by Maeve

» Vivi wedding pictures
A message for all you I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:48 am by supervivi

» More Pictures o.o
A message for all you I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:56 am by supervivi

» Deviant Picture thread
A message for all you I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:13 pm by Ilwyn

» For Ilwyn ....and you guys that your game are running slow.
A message for all you I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:37 am by Guest

» DoD killed me then stole my pants
A message for all you I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:30 pm by Ilwyn

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A message for all you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maeve
Admin

A message for all you Empty
PostSubject: A message for all you   A message for all you I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:10 pm

To all my fellow deviants...

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for staying in the faction even through some troubled times. It really means a lot to me. I love playing with you all and would lay down my pixel life for any of you in a heart beat.

I also want to welcome all of our new members. They are breathing some new life into the faction. Deviant is growing again an becoming a more active faction I would love for us to get to a point where we log on an see 30 or 40 people online.

As a faction, we really need to decide what we want DEVIANT to be. Do we want to do Territory Wars? Do we want weekly or monthly faction events? How about more faction games an contests? Or...all of it? Personally, I want it ALL!!!

If you have any thoughts, ideas or questions regarding this please let me know.

There are several ideas that I have that possess the potential to benefit every single member in the faction.

First off, a new faction bank has been set up to replace the old one. There are 7 different toons that are designed to hold specific items: DeviantTT, DeviantOHTLU, DeviantManu, DeviantHerbs, DeviantGems, DeviantGear and DeviantStuff. Ilwyn, Yelofnod, Tavas and I all have access to the account. Once I have finished moving stuff to the accounts, I will post in the forums what we have. If there is anything you need, please ask for it. If you want to make donations to the faction, you can either mail them directly to the bankers or give things directly to us and save on shipping costs Laughing We could use donations of bank quest mats to maximize storage space.

One thing I really want to do is ensure that our members have gear and weapons that command respect. I hate the fact that shards and refines disappear when you decompose an item to make the next level equipment. This needs to stop! If at all possible, I want to save those weapons and gear for other faction members to use an improve. My plans include making souledges from unrefined, unshared gear available to our members in exchange for their current weapon or gear. Recycling gear and weapons could save members tons of coins.

The next part of my plans I have already started. It involves shards. Most people have a small collection of low level shards that they have saved hoping to get enough to make a better shard, say a flawless or an immac. But, you never seem to get enough of them to make a better shard or it just takes too long and you end up buying the ones you need. I want to make it possible for the faction to have immac sharded gear. From the donations we already had, I have managed to make an immac garnet that needs a new owner. I am close to an immac citrine which will be going to Ag for all of his contributions. And, as soon as I make another immac sapphire it will be going to Vienna to shard her new weapon right Wink

If we can keep the shard plan and the recycling of gear going, everyone in the faction will benefit from it. The only thing I ask is that you not sell gear the faction helps to create.

On to the next thing...faction events. There are several I have in mind. Once a month, I want to have World Quest races - mounts and aerogear only. No teleporting allowed! A prize will be provie to the winner. Once or twice a month I would love to do a world boss hunt. Some other possibilities include a Lady Godiva Day aka naked parade, beach parties with fireworks and games, Hide-n-Seek-n-Archo, name that screen shot and anything else we can come up with. I want eviant to remain a fun place that people want to join and more importantly one they ont want to leave.

On to the really big question....TW. I want us to be a faction capable of oing territory wars. Are we now? No. Can we be? Yes! Starting in late October, I will be placing bis for TW once a month. We cannot afford to do it more often without a serious fundraising effort by the faction. Are we going to win? Not likely LOL. But, it will be great practice for the time when we are ready. Plus. it will be fun an get the eviant name out there as a TW faction that others may want to join.

I have lots more ideas that I want to ad but that is enough for now.

See you in game...
Maeve
[justify]
Back to top Go down
supervivi

supervivi

PostSubject: Re: A message for all you   A message for all you I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:19 pm

this is a super great Ideal, Mae, I will keep anyting that as sockets or other items that could be useful.

Your friend Vivianne (supervivi)
Back to top Go down
Yelofnod

Yelofnod

PostSubject: Sounds cool   A message for all you I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:11 pm

I like the gear donation/ trade for un-refined gear. I have been trying to do that all along cause I hate getting gear to pluss 3 or higher and then just loose it Sad
Back to top Go down
supervivi

supervivi

PostSubject: Re: A message for all you   A message for all you I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:28 am

I have an ideal guys what you think of this, if there was a place on web site to poste, when we have bh, fb,s or world bosses to kill or major quest.

So our high lvl can schedule the time do there quest and know when somme members will need there help.

Love Vivianne
Back to top Go down
Ilwyn

Ilwyn

PostSubject: Re: A message for all you   A message for all you I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:24 pm

I too love the gear sharing. I will be donating what i can to help in some small way to pay back all of the help that Deviant has given me!! You guys rock!!
Back to top Go down
Ilwyn

Ilwyn

PostSubject: Re: A message for all you   A message for all you I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:27 pm

I too love the gear sharing. I will be donating what i can to help in some small way to pay back all of the help that Deviant has given me!! You guys rock!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message for all you   A message for all you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A message for all you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kickin Ass On Dreamweaver ! :: Useful Info-
Jump to: